Mini Planner ~ Organize Your Priorities
About This Tool
This mini Life Planner printable will help you organize your priorities and goals.
HOW IT WILL HELP:
Using this mini planner, you can expect to:
• organize your priorities by determining what's really important to you
• reduce overwhelm and anxiety from trying to juggle too many priorities
• turn your essential high priorities into goals and small action steps
Two Planning Pages including:
1. Weekly Priorities Planning Worksheet
2. Weekly Priorities In Action Worksheet - for goals & action steps of your priorities
BUNDLE & SAVE
This mini planner is included in the WEEKLY PLANNING Bundle and three other money-saving bundles:
• Purchase the WEEKLY PLANNING Bundle & get 27 additional printables for one low cost - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/weekly-planning-bundle/
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER Bundle & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-3-6-free-products/
• Purchase the EMBRACE Bundle & get 3 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-2-get-3-free-products/
• Purchase the PLAN TIME PERFECTLY Bundle & get 1 FREE PRODUCT - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-2-get-1-free-product/
• These are instant digital downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one or more ZIP FILES.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
This process is fast and easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip file(s) to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the files and sizes listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF or PNG files to your tablet.
• PDF - A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF - A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
• Use PDF's with Goodnotes & Notability Apps
• PNG - Provided for other Digital Apps
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
Why It Works
What science reveals about the Art of Prioritization - https://thriveglobal.com/stories/what-science-reveals-about-the-art-of-prioritization/
6 Reasons Why You Should Use a Planner - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-the-questions/201808/6-reasons-why-you-should-use-daily-planner
5 Science-Backed Reasons Why Paper Planners are Better than Digital Planners and Calendars - https://luxafor.com/5-science-backed-reasons-why-paper-planners-are-better-than-digital-planners-and-calendars/
- Topic in Detail: Anxiety Decision-Making Focus Goal Setting Life planning Mindfulness Overwhelm Planning Self-Care Self-Confidence
- Approach in Detail: Business Coaching Coaching Focusing Life Coaching Life Transitions Mindfulness Positive Reframing Self-Compassion
- Audience: All audiences
- Level: All levels
- Type: Worksheets
- Style: Neutral
- Language: English
- Length: 2 Pages
- File Format: ZIP (397.9 KB)
Leave a Comment
Log in to provide constructive feedback.