Subscribe to our newsletter for free personal growth tools, brain facts, and other Mindstead delights.
Sign up for our newsletter
We respect your privacy
We respect your privacy
This habit tracker printable planner kit will help you improve your eating habits and uplevel your overall health. This kit is perfect if you're interested in getting off the dieting treadmill and developing sustainable eating habits to maintain your ideal weight.
Many of us need a little help with accountability to ensure we don't fall back into old habits. You'll be amazed how well a habit tracker works if you commit to using it on a regular basis.
HOW IT WILL HELP:
By using this habit tracker planner pack, you can expect to:
• develop a healthy eating routine in a structured and practical way
• create your own accountability program by tracking your progress
• stay motivated to reach your healthy eating goals
• improve your energy, sleep, confidence and overall health with consistent use
• understand mindset issues and roadblocks that might get in your way
• set up fun, healthy eating challenges for you and your friends
This Healthy Habit Tracker Kit includes 13 Printables:
• Healthy Exploration Journal Prompt - Part 1
• Healthy Exploration Journal Prompt - Part 2
• Healthy Exploration Journal Prompt - Part 3
• Healthy Eating Goals & Weekly Reflection Tracker - Weeks 1 & 2
• Healthy Eating Goals & Weekly Reflection Tracker - Weeks 3 & 4
• Healthy Menu Planner - Version 1
• Healthy Menu Planner - Version 2
• Weekly & Daily Healthy Eating Tracker (includes water tracking too)
• Three Word Daily Reflection
• Energy Level Tracker
• Eat for Your Health 30-Day Challenge - Version 1
• Eat for your Health 30-Day Challenge - Version 2
• Positive Words to cut and place around your home to stay motivated
You'll also receive the 'Habit Tracker Tips' to help you get started.
BUNDLE & SAVE
This planner is included in one awesome money-saving bundle:
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER bundle & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-3-6-free-products/
• These are instant digital downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one or more ZIP FILES.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
This process is fast and easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip file(s) to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the files and sizes listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF or PNG files to your tablet.
• PDF - A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF - A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
• Use PDF's with Goodnotes & Notability Apps
• PNG - Provided for other Digital Apps
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
The Science of Habit Formation and Change - https://fs.blog/2012/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-habits-the-science-of-habit-formation-and-change/
The Science of Habits - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/brain-wise/201904/the-science-habits
Habits: How They Form and How to Break Them - https://www.npr.org/2012/03/05/147192599/habits-how-they-form-and-how-to-break-them