Design A Life Planner - Printable Planner
About This Tool
This life planner is a complete system geared to work on your overall happiness, self care, wellbeing, mental health and mindfulness.
It's more than just goal setting printables, it's a whole life planning system (with step-by-step guidance) designed to help you figure out the direction you want your life to go.
HOW IT WILL HELP:
By working through this life planning process, you can expect to:
• gain clarity about your ideal life
• examine areas that are getting in the way of your overall happiness
• feel motivated and energized to start moving forward
• begin prioritizing your time to focus on goals and dreams
• understand exactly where to start making changes
A printable PDF ready for instant download including:
1. 40 life planning exercises & worksheets
2. 39 pages of guidance and inspiration to take you through the planner step-by-step
3. An index page to record your progress
The exercises & worksheets will help you focus on the following areas of your life:
• Dreams (that you have for your life)
• Ideal Life
• Letting Go
• Small Steps
BUNDLE & SAVE
This product is included in three money-saving bundles:
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER bundle & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-3-6-free-products/
• Purchase the EMBRACE bundle & get 3 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-2-get-3-free-products/
• Purchase the POTENTIAL bundle and save $10 - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/goal-life-planning-money-saving-bundle/
PREFER A DIGITAL PLANNER VERSION?
• Visit - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/design-a-life-planner-digital/
• These are instant digital downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one or more ZIP FILES.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
This process is fast and easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip file(s) to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the files and sizes listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF or PNG files to your tablet.
• PDF - A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF - A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
• Use PDF's with Goodnotes & Notability Apps
• PNG - Provided for other Digital Apps
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
© All Design are Copyrights of Web Enterprises, LLC. They may not be resold, copied beyond each individual purchase or distributed without consent.
Although this product is a digital download, only one person per purchase is authorized to use it. Please purchase additional copies if you'd like to share with others. If interested in bulk purchasing, please contact me to discuss a reduced price. Thank you for respecting my copyright policy.
Why It Works
The Science of Planning: How to be Super Productive - https://www.highperformanceinstitute.com/blog/the-science-of-planning
Trying to Get Ahead? Plan in Reverse, Study Suggests - https://www.psychologicalscience.org/news/minds-business/trying-to-get-ahead-plan-in-reverse-study-suggests.html
- Topic in Detail: Adjustment / Life Transitions Decision-Making Goal Setting Growth mindset Happiness Life planning Mid-Life Motivation Planning Self-Care
- Approach in Detail: Journal Therapy Life Coaching Life Transitions Self-Compassion Visualization
- Audience: All audiences
- Level: All levels
- Type: Exercises
- Style: Neutral
- Language: English
- Length: 79 pages
- File Format: ZIP (30.0 MB)
Leave a Comment
Log in to provide constructive feedback.