Healthy Habit Tracker Kit ~ Slay Your Sugar Habit
About This Tool
The perfect habit tracker printable planner to help you improve your wellness and overall health. Finally, a way to reduce your sugar intake that's long-lasting and sustainable.
Many of us need a little help with accountability to remind us not to fall back into old habits.
You'll be amazed how well a habit tracker works if you commit to using it on a regular basis.
HOW IT WILL HELP:
By using this habit tracker planner pack, you can expect to:
• develop goals and structure to reduce your sugar intake in a practical way
• develop your own accountability program by tracking your progress 5 minutes a day
• stay motivated to meet your sugar reduction goals
• improve your energy, sleep, confidence and overall health with consistency
• understand any mindset issues and roadblocks that might get in your way
• set up healthy challenges that's fun for you and your friends
• and much more...
This Healthy Habit Tracker Kit includes 10 Printables:
• Habit Tracker for Week 1 & Week 2
• Habit Tracker for Week 3 & Week 4
• Healthy Exploration Journal Prompt - Part 1
• Healthy Exploration Journal Prompt - Part 2
• Healthy Exploration Journal Prompt - Part 3
• Three Word Daily Reflection
• Energy Level Tracker
• Slaying My Sweet Tooth Challenge - Version 1
• Slaying my Sweet Tooth Challenge - Version 2
• Positive Words to cut and place around your home
Also includes a Habit Tracker Tip sheet with ideas of how to get started.
BUNDLE & SAVE
This planner is included in one awesome money-saving bundle:
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER bundle & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-3-6-free-products/
• These are instant digital downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one or more ZIP FILES.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
This process is fast and easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip file(s) to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the files and sizes listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF or PNG files to your tablet.
• PDF - A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF - A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
• Use PDF's with Goodnotes & Notability Apps
• PNG - Provided for other Digital Apps
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
Why It Works
The Science of Habit Formation and Change - https://fs.blog/2012/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-habits-the-science-of-habit-formation-and-change/
The Science of Habits - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/brain-wise/201904/the-science-habits
Habits: How They Form and How to Break Them - https://www.npr.org/2012/03/05/147192599/habits-how-they-form-and-how-to-break-them
- Topic in Detail: Addiction Aging Anxiety Appetite Change Depression Diet Goal Setting Habit Formation Habits
- Approach in Detail: Journal Therapy Life Transitions Mindfulness Self-Compassion Support Groups
- Audience: All audiences
- Level: All levels
- Type: Worksheets
- Style: Whimsical
- Language: English
- Length: 10 pages
- File Format: ZIP (4.9 MB)
Leave a Comment
Log in to provide constructive feedback.