Subscribe to our newsletter for free personal growth tools, brain facts, and other Mindstead delights.
Sign up for our newsletter
We respect your privacy
We respect your privacy
This financial planner will help you master your money like never before. If you're looking for a simple yet effective way to develop a successful budget, get a handle on your debt and start saving for the special things in life, this planner will be perfect for you.
HOW IT WILL HELP:
By using this set, you can expect to:
• develop a plan and feel more in-control of your finances
• feel more optimistic and positive towards your financial future
• organize your finances and debt in a fresh and new way
• get a handle on how your money is coming in and going out
• make better financial decisions without confusion, guilt or shame
• hold yourself more accountable with structure
• invite money to flow more easily into your life by decreasing concern and fear
This Healthy Habit Tracker Kit includes 24 Printables:
• Healthy Exploration - Part 1
• Healthy Exploration - Part 2
• Healthy Exploration - Part 3
• Simple Budget Tracker
• Financial Calendar (undated - all months included)
• Income Tracker
• Expense Tracker
• Debt Tracker
• Debt Payoff Tracker
• 30-Day Challenge
• 6-Month Challenge
• 13 Challenge Ideas
• Wish List & Savings Plan
• Price Comparison Tracker
• Positive Words - cut and place around your home to stay motivated
PREFER A DIGITAL VERSION?
• Visit - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/healthy-habit-tracker-kit-master-your-money-digita/
BUNDLE & SAVE
This planner is included in one awesome money-saving bundle:
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER bundle & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-3-6-free-products/
• These are instant digital downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one or more ZIP FILES.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
This process is fast and easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip file(s) to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the files and sizes listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF or PNG files to your tablet.
• PDF - A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF - A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
• Use PDF's with Goodnotes & Notability Apps
• PNG - Provided for other Digital Apps
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
The Science of Habit Formation and Change - https://fs.blog/2012/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-habits-the-science-of-habit-formation-and-change/
The Science of Habits - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/brain-wise/201904/the-science-habits
Habits: How They Form and How to Break Them - https://www.npr.org/2012/03/05/147192599/habits-how-they-form-and-how-to-break-them