Weekly Planning Bundle ~ Printable Planner
About This Tool
This Weekly Printable Planner is the ultimate self care planner. From a variety of to do lists, different goal planners, life planning tools (meal planner, habits, chores, workout) and so much more!
As an undated planner, you won't have to buy a new planner each year. Use this one-time purchase as your life organizer time and time again!
HOW IT WILL HELP:
Using this weekly planner, you can expect to:
• become more organized and on top of things in your busy life (both personal and work)
• plan more effectively
• understand how best to manage your time
• feel less overwhelmed and stressed after regular use
• experience more focus
• find increased motivation by spending time on what matters most
• develop an accountability system for yourself with structure
• get a handle on the thought processes that are getting in your way
30 Planning Pages that include a MONDAY & SUNDAY Start:
• Brain Dump Journal
• Mind Map Styles #1
• Mind Map Style #2
• Goals & Steps
• Priorities Plan
• Priorities In Action
• Plan for Success - Style #1
• Plan for Success - Style #2
• To-Do List In Action - Style #1
• To-Do List in Action - Style #2
• Habit Tracker
• Meal Plan Choices - Style #1
• Meal Plan Choices - Style #2
• Shopping List
• Chores List - Style #1
• Chores List - Style #2
• Workout Plan - Style #1
• Workout Plan - Style #2
• Schedule At-A-Glance - Style #1
• Schedule At-A-Glance - Style #2
• Schedule At-A-Glance - Style #3
• Schedule At-A-Glance - Style #4
• Mindset Practice
• Affirmation Practice
• Attitude Adjustments Practice
• Gratitude Practice
• Review and Reflection - Style #1
• Review and Reflection - Style #2
• Progress Tracker - Style #1
• Progress Tracker - Style #2
All printables include an inspiration quote related to the topic to help you stay motivated
BUNDLE & SAVE
This product is included in three money-saving bundles:
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER bundle & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-3-6-free-products/
• Purchase the EMBRACE bundle & get 3 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-2-get-3-free-products/
• Purchase the PLAN YOUR TIME bundle and get 1 FREE PRODUCT - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-2-get-1-free-product/
PREFER A DIGITAL VERSION?
• Visit - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/weekly-planning-bundle-digital-planner/
• These are instant digital downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one ZIP FILE.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
This process is fast and easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip file to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the files and sizes listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF or PNG files to your tablet.
• PDF - A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF - A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
• Use PDF's with Goodnotes & Notability Apps
• PNG - Provided for other Digital Apps
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
Why It Works
6 Reasons Why You Should Use a Planner - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-the-questions/201808/6-reasons-why-you-should-use-daily-planner
5 Science-Backed Reasons Why Paper Planners are Better than Digital Planners and Calendars - https://luxafor.com/5-science-backed-reasons-why-paper-planners-are-better-than-digital-planners-and-calendars/
- Topic in Detail: Accountability Business Coaching Commitment Issues Decision-Making Focus Goal Setting Life planning Planning Time management
- Approach in Detail: Business Coaching Journal Therapy Life Coaching Life Transitions School Counseling
- Audience: All audiences
- Level: All levels
- Type: Worksheets
- Style: Neutral
- Language: English
- Length: 30 Pages
- File Format: ZIP (14.5 MB)
Leave a Comment
Log in to provide constructive feedback.