Weekly Planning Bundle ~ Digital Planner
About This Tool
This Digital Weekly Planner is the ultimate self care planner. From a variety of to do lists, different goal planners & life planning worksheets (meal planner, chores, workout) and so much more!
As an undated planner, you won't have to buy a new planner each year. Use this one-time purchase as your life organizer time and time again!
HOW IT WILL HELP:
Using this digital weekly planner, you can expect to:
• become more organized and on top of things in your busy life (both personal and work)
• plan more effectively
• understand how best to manage your time
• feel less overwhelmed and stressed after regular use
• experience more focus
• find increased motivation by spending time on what matters most
• develop an accountability system for yourself with structure
• get a handle on the thought processes that are getting in your way
• and SO. MUCH. MORE!
BUNDLE & SAVE
This product is included in one money-saving bundle:
• Purchase the EMBRACE bundle & get 3 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-digital-bundle-3-get-3-free-products/
An interactive / hyperlinked PDF ready for instant download to your tablet including:
1. 30 Planning Pages that include a MONDAY & SUNDAY Start
2. 12 section covers (different styles) & tabs hyperlinked for easy navigation
3. Tips for downloading your digital planner to your tablet (directions are also provided below)
The 30 planning pages include:
• Brain Dump Journal
• Mind Map Styles #1
• Mind Map Style #2
• Goals & Steps
• Priorities Plan
• Priorities In Action
• Plan for Success - Style #1
• Plan for Success - Style #2
• To-Do List In Action - Style #1
• To-Do List in Action - Style #2
• Habit Tracker
• Meal Plan Choices - Style #1
• Meal Plan Choices - Style #2
• Shopping List
• Chores List - Style #1
• Chores List - Style #2
• Workout Plan - Style #1
• Workout Plan - Style #2
• Schedule At-A-Glance - Style #1
• Schedule At-A-Glance - Style #2
• Schedule At-A-Glance - Style #3
• Schedule At-A-Glance - Style #4
• Mindset Practice
• Affirmation Practice
• Attitude Adjustments Practice
• Gratitude Practice
• Review and Reflection - Style #1
• Review and Reflection - Style #2
• Progress Tracker - Style #1
• Progress Tracker - Style #2
PREFER A PRINTABLE VERSION?
• Visit - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/weekly-planning-bundle/
• This is an instant digital download to begin using immediately on your iPad or tablet.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one ZIP FILE.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
• Please note ~ you will need a PDF annotation app such as Goodnotes, Notability, Noteshelf, etc. to use this product. You'll also need a stylus such as an Apple pencil for easy use.
Please follow these easy steps:
1. Download the zip file to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the file listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF to your tablet.
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
Why It Works
6 Reasons Why You Should Use a Planner - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-the-questions/201808/6-reasons-why-you-should-use-daily-planner
5 Science-Backed Reasons Why Paper Planners are Better than Digital Planners and Calendars - https://luxafor.com/5-science-backed-reasons-why-paper-planners-are-better-than-digital-planners-and-calendars/
- Topic in Detail: Accountability Business Coaching Commitment Issues Decision-Making Focus Goal Setting Life planning Planning Time management
- Approach in Detail: Business Coaching Journal Therapy Life Coaching Life Transitions Mindfulness
- Audience: All audiences
- Level: All levels
- Type: Worksheets
- Style: Neutral
- Language: English
- Length: 30 Digital Planner Pages with Interactive Hyperlinks and 12 Section Covers
- File Format: ZIP (14.8 MB)
Leave a Comment
Log in to provide constructive feedback.