Healthy Habit Tracker Kit: Master Your Money ~ Digital Planner
About This Tool
This digital financial planner will help you master your money like never before. If you're looking for a simple yet effective way to develop a successful budget, get a handle on your debt and start saving for the special things in life, this planner will be perfect for you.
HOW IT WILL HELP:
By using this set, you can expect to:
• develop a plan and feel more in-control of your finances
• feel more optimistic and positive towards your financial future
• organize your finances and debt in a fresh and new way
• get a handle on how your money is coming in and going out
• make better financial decisions without confusion, guilt or shame
• hold yourself more accountable with structure
• invite money to flow more easily into your life by decreasing concern and fear
This Healthy Habit Tracker Kit is an interactive / hyperlinked PDF ready for instant download to your tablet including:
1. 26 Financial Planning Worksheets (listed below)
2. 9 section covers (multiple designs) & tabs hyperlinked for easy movement around the planner
3. 1 page of Financial Affirmations to use as stickers with your planner (PNG File)
The worksheets include:
• Healthy Exploration - Part 1 (1 page)
• Healthy Exploration - Part 2 (1 page)
• Healthy Exploration - Part 3 (1 page)
• Simple Budget Tracker (1 page)
• Financial Calendar (12 pages - undated)
• Income Tracker (1 page)
• Expense Tracker (1 page)
• Debt Tracker (1 page)
• Debt Payoff Tracker (1 page)
• 30-Day Challenge (1 page)
• 6-Month Challenge (1 page)
• 13 Challenge Ideas (2 pages)
• Wish List & Savings Plan (1 page)
• Price Comparison Tracker (1 page)
PREFER A PRINTABLE VERSION?
• Visit - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/healthy-habit-tracker-kit-master-your-money/
BUNDLE & SAVE ON PRINTABLES
The PRINTABLE Master Your Money Planner is included in one awesome money-saving bundle:
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER bundle & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-3-6-free-products/
• This is an instant digital download to begin using immediately on your iPad or tablet.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one ZIP FILE.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
• Please note ~ you will need a PDF annotation app such as Goodnotes, Notability, Noteshelf, etc. to use this product. You'll also need a stylus such as an Apple pencil for easy use.
Please follow these easy steps:
1. Download the zip file to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the file listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF to your tablet.
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
Why It Works
The Science of Habit Formation and Change - https://fs.blog/2012/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-habits-the-science-of-habit-formation-and-change/
The Science of Habits - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/brain-wise/201904/the-science-habits
Habits: How They Form and How to Break Them - https://www.npr.org/2012/03/05/147192599/habits-how-they-form-and-how-to-break-them
- Topic in Detail: Adjustment / Life Transitions Anxiety Avoidance Change Coping Skills Financial Stress Goal Setting Habit Formation Habits Life planning
- Approach in Detail: Focusing Life Transitions Mindfulness Parent Work Self-Compassion
- Audience: All audiences
- Level: All levels
- Type: Worksheets
- Style: Neutral
- Language: English
- Length: 24 Pages
- File Format: ZIP (3.8 MB)
Leave a Comment
Log in to provide constructive feedback.