Life Planning Bundle #1 ~ Save $10
About This Tool
This bundle combines both the Design A Life Planner & the Ultimate Goal Planner into one great money-saving bundle.
Increase your happiness and mindfulness by getting clear on what you want in life and your next steps to get there.
Both of these planners are life changing!
HOW IT WILL HELP:
Using the Design A Life Planner, you can expect to:
• see your life beyond where it is today
• start feeling motivated again
• feel less overwhelmed using this practical, small steps approach (with step-by-step guidance)
• make important shifts to help you feel more balanced and in control of your life
• examine areas that get in your way of overall happiness
• determine priorities and goals for the next phase of your life
Using the Ultimate Goal Planner, you can expect to:
• get in touch with your current wants, needs & interests
• gain control of your life in order to make changes
• feel more excited when you wake up in the morning (even Mondays :))
• spend more time on self care and reflection in your life
• examine, organize and re-prioritize what's important to you
• discover your current and future goals and understand how to move forward
• see the light at the end of the tunnel of overwhelm & stress
The POTENTIAL bundle includes two planning favorites for one low price. That’s 134 pages of printables, guidance, tips, & success strategies worth over $40.00 if purchased separately.
1. The Design A Life Planner - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/design-a-life-planner-create-your-ideal-life/
2. The Ultimate Goal Planner - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/the-ultimate-goal-planner-develop-life-changing-go/
BUNDLE & SAVE
These products are included in two even bigger 'Money-Saving' Bundle:
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER bundle & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-3-6-free-products/
• Purchase the EMBRACE bundle and get 3 FREE PRODUCTS - https://www.mindstead.org/tools/t/life-planning-bundle-2-get-3-free-products/
• These are instant digital downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include one or more ZIP FILES.
• See directions below for downloading and opening your zip file.
This process is fast and easy. Please follow these steps:
1. Download the zip file(s) to your computer*.
2. Click on the zip file to locate the product folder.
3. Click on the product folder to locate the files and sizes listed below.
4. Save your product folder to a preferred location on your computer.
*Zip files cannot be downloaded directly to a tablet. Please download to your computer or laptop first and then upload the PDF or PNG files to your tablet.
• PDF - A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF - A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF - Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
• Use PDF's with Goodnotes & Notability Apps
• PNG - Provided for other Digital Apps
Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My role is to assist you with your personal growth and goals, but reaching those goals is dependent upon your commitment and perseverance. I do not guarantee a specific result and you agree that results will vary for each individual and there are no guarantees for a specific outcome or result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By purchasing this information, you absolve us of any liability or loss incurred due to any information taken from the information purchased. You agree that we will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on our shop, products or website.
Why It Works
The Science of Planning: How to be Super Productive - https://www.highperformanceinstitute.com/blog/the-science-of-planning
Trying to Get Ahead? Plan in Reverse, Study Suggests - https://www.psychologicalscience.org/news/minds-business/trying-to-get-ahead-plan-in-reverse-study-suggests.html
- Topic in Detail: Adjustment / Life Transitions Change Decision-Making Focus Goal Setting Growth mindset Life planning Mid-Life Motivation Self-Care
- Approach in Detail: Journal Therapy Life Coaching Life Transitions Self-Compassion Visualization
- Audience: All audiences
- Level: All levels
- Type: Exercises
- Style: Neutral
- Language: English
- Length: 134 Pages
- File Format: ZIP (42.2 MB)
Leave a Comment
Log in to provide constructive feedback.